Guidelines for mock test
- It is mandatory to add your Name, Email and District’s name at the beginning.
- There is a single web page containing 150 multiple type questions with four options each.
- Three marks for correct and minus one for incorrect answer will be allotted for each question.
- The final score will be displayed soon after you press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The mock test is of three hours duration and it will automatically get submitted in three hours. So properly utilize the time. The timer will start soon after to enter test.
- For first 100 questions, anyone from veterinary or animal sciences group can take the test. Last 50 questions belong to Rajasthan’s GK
- Click on the “ENTER TEST” button provided below to access mock test.
- Top 10 Rankers will be selected among those who will finish the test on 30.07.2020 from time slots between 4.00PM to 8.30PM.
- The answer key with names of the top rankers will be released on vetextension.com on 31.07.2020.
- If in case the page do not load, wait for sometime and refresh the page. Please clear cache memory of your device before taking the test.
The mock test is developed by
For any assistance, contact
Dr. Shyamsundar Pawale at [email protected]
If you want to write an article or share your experience related to animal husbandry with other farmers, write your article and email it to [email protected].
If any student of veterinary science or veterinary doctor wishes to publish an article with us, then write your article and email at [email protected]. You can send your articles in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or English.