Guidelines for mock test
- It is mandatory to add your Name, Email and University’s name at the beginning.
- There are a total of three pages in quiz and each page contain 40 multiple type questions.
- All the questions are multiple type questions with four options.
- Four marks for correct and minus one for incorrect answer will be allotted for each question.
- The final score will be displayed soon after you press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The mock test is of two hours duration and it will automatically get submitted in two hours. So properly utilize the time. The timer will start soon after to enter test.
- Click on the “ENTER TEST” button provided below to access mock test.
- Top ten individuals will be selected among those who will finish the test on 24.06.2020 from time slots between 2.30PM to 6.30PM.
- The answer key with toppers will be released on vetextension.com on 25.06.2020 at 2.30PM.
- The questions are memory based which appeared in earlier ICAR examinations.
- If in case the page do not load, wait for sometime and refresh the page.
The mock test is prepared by Dr. Shyamsundar Pawale and Dr. Hemalatha Talluri (MVSc Scholars, ICAR-IVRI)
For clarification, contact Dr. Amit Kumar Tripathy (MVSc Scholar, ICAR-IVRI) at [email protected]
The mock test is hosted and moderated by Dr. Amandeep Singh at www.vetextension.com
If you want to write an article or share your experience related to animal husbandry with other farmers, write your article and email it to [email protected].
If any student of veterinary science or veterinary doctor wishes to publish an article with us, then write your article and email at [email protected]. You can send your articles in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or English.