Guidelines for mock test
- It is mandatory to add your Name, Email and State/UT’s name at the beginning.
- This mock test on Veterinary Assistant Surgeon/Veterinary Officer/Veterinary Surgeon consists of a single web page containing 100 multiple type questions with four options each.
- One mark for each correct answer will be provided with NO negative marking.
- The questions are based on veterinary and animal science subjects and general knowledge part is not covered as the test is to be taken by applicants in and around the country.
- The final score will be displayed soon after you press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The mock test is of one hour forty minutes duration and it will automatically get submitted in aforementioned time. So properly utilize the time. The timer will start soon after to enter test.
- Click on the “ENTER TEST” button provided below to access mock test.
- Top 10 Rankers will be selected among those who will finish the test on 01.11.2020 from time slots between 4.00PM to 6.30PM.
- The answer key with names of the top rankers will be released on vetextension.com on 02.11.2020.
- If in case the page do not load, wait for sometime and refresh the page. Please clear cache memory of your device before taking the test.
The mock test is developed by
Dr. Chaynika Das (PhD Scholar, VMC, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar)
Dr. Nisha Bisht (PhD Scholar, VPA, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar)
Dr. Suhas KS (PhD Scholar, VPT, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar)
Dr. Sandhiya M (MVSc Scholar, EXT, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar)
Dr. Shyamsundar Pawale (MVSc Scholar, EXT, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar)
For any assistance, contact
Dr. Shyamsundar Pawale at [email protected]
If you want to write an article or share your experience related to animal husbandry with other farmers, write your article and email it to [email protected].
If any student of veterinary science or veterinary doctor wishes to publish an article with us, then write your article and email at [email protected]. You can send your articles in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or English.