Highlights of the course
- Stay home and access course at your own pace
- Basic and easy tips for clean milk production
- 80% discount for the first few, purchase for only Rs. 600 (USD 8)
- Certificate will be provided after successful completion
- Open for all
- Purchase course by clicking here
Have you ever thought how some successful dairy brands and dairy farmers earn over Rs. 100 per litre of milk? Well, these farmers not only earn a premium for their milk, but also have a very healthy herd of animals with high reproductive performance.
Their milk is not just low in bacterial count which gives it a higher shelf life, but low in antibiotics and aflatoxin residues too. People like to have clean milk and people with awareness on harmful residues in milk are willing to pay a higher price. The number of such people is increasing each day.
Teplu have released first paid online video course on “Clean Milk Production” which teaches clean milk production and much more. On successful completion of the course you can get a “Certificate of Successful Completion”. For only a limited period we are offering this course at 80% discount over the listed price.
Click here to get this limited offer Now!
The number one goal of dairy farmers should be to produce clean and safe milk for their family and customers. Clean milk is not only hygenic but also devoid of any residues such as antibiotics, aflatoxins, pesticides etc. If milk has residues of antibiotics and high level of aflatoxins and adulteration, it can be harmful for human health. There is an increasing awareness in customers about these issues and going forward, the demand for clean milk will increase.
People who pay attention to the quality of their milk are the most successful dairy farmers. To produce high quality milk they pay equal attention to the welfare of their dairy animals and create a successful dairy brand over the years. Residues such as aflatoxins enter the blood stream of dairy animals from various sources and reach the milk. They are harmful not just for humans but also for dairy animals. Research shows that the presence of aflatoxins in the feed of dairy animals can reduce milk production by upto 25 percent.
So if you are a dairy farmer who provides all the care to animals and yet does not get high milk yield and also has frequent diseases in the farm, it could be because of these toxic residues.
Teplu Learning have created this one of its kind online course “Clean Milk Production” just for you. The best experts from the dairy industry have been used to create this course and all practical and scientific techniques have been demonstrated through videos.
After completing this course on Clean Milk Production you should be able to:
- Appreciate how harmful elements may be causing the quality of milk and the health of your animals to deteriorate
- Identify and eliminate the sources of toxic residues that enter the system of your dairy animals
- Reduce the incidence of diseases such as mastitis and improve the overall health and production of your dairy animals
- Produce milk with low bacterial count and somatic cell count
- Manage the level of antibiotic and aflatoxin residues in milk as per the targets set
- Benchmark against global practices and Improvise your existing milk production techniques
- Reduce the costs on treatment of animals and increase the income of your dairy farm
If you want to write an article or share your experience related to animal husbandry with other farmers, write your article and email it to [email protected].
If any student of veterinary science or veterinary doctor wishes to publish an article with us, then write your article and email at [email protected]. You can send your articles in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or English.