Guidelines for mock test
- It is mandatory to add your Name, Email and University’s name at the beginning.
- There are 120 multiple type questions with four options each.
- Four marks for correct and minus one for incorrect answer will be allotted for each question.
- The final score will be displayed soon after you press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The answer key along with your selected answer will be displayed below the final score after submitting the test.
- The mock test is of two hours duration and it will automatically get submitted in two hours. The timer will start soon after to enter test.
- A total of 10 mock tests are provided below. Click on the test to access at your own pace.
- The questions are memory based which appeared in earlier ICAR examinations.
- If in case the page do not load, wait for sometime and refresh the page. Please clear cache memory of your device before taking the test.
To download Study Material, Click Here
The mock tests are developed by
The experts from GADVASU, Ludhiana & ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar.
For any assistance, contact
If you want to write an article or share your experience related to animal husbandry with other farmers, write your article and email it to [email protected].
If any student of veterinary science or veterinary doctor wishes to publish an article with us, then write your article and email at [email protected]. You can send your articles in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or English.